If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Place Value: Ones, Tens & Hundreds
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- About place value with Ones, Tens and Hundreds.
- That any 3-digit number can be broken down into groups of hundreds, tens and ones.
- How this knowledge can help us have a bake sale, make fruit juice, and even make our very own ball pit!
Represent 125 with base-ten blocks. Draw a picture.
Draw 2 hundreds blocks and 3 ones blocks. Ask students to write the number that is represented by the blocks.
Draw 3 hundreds blocks, 15 tens blocks, and 7 ones blocks. Ask students to write the number that is represented by the blocks and explain their answer.
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.