Oops! It looks like your security settings are blocking this video 🙁
If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Create a free account to unlock all content!Get Full Access
Magnets & Static Electricity
What you will learn from this video
- Forces can be applied at a distance through magnetism and static electricity.
- The closer magnets are, the stronger the force.
- Magnets can push or pull other magnets, depending on the poles.
- Electromagnets can be turned on and off with electricity.
- Static electricity can push or pull things without touching them.