It was processed successfully!
Oops! Your network administrator settings are blocking this video 🙁
Please ask your network admin to whitelist the following urls:
*.wisita.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Need Help? Call 866-936-5564 or email [email protected]
Magnets & Static Electricity
What you will learn from this video
- Forces can be applied at a distance through magnetism and static electricity.
- The closer magnets are, the stronger the force.
- Magnets can push or pull other magnets, depending on the poles.
- Electromagnets can be turned on and off with electricity.
- Static electricity can push or pull things without touching them.
- Discussion Questions
- Reading Material
- DIY Activity Guide
- Lesson Plan
- Teacher Guide
- Kahoot Quiz Instructions: (1) Click on the button above and then select classic or team mode. (2) Students should visit www.kahoot.it from their devices and enter the quiz PIN. (3) Click start! You can download scores at the end of the online quiz.