Oops! It looks like your security settings are blocking this video 🙁
If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Create a free account to unlock all content!Get Full Access
LESSON MATERIALS Generate Student Link
Sorry, student links are only for classroom & school accounts.
If you upgrade to a school account, will fully reimburse your individual plan. School accounts give all students and all teachers unlimited access, both in school and at home.
Please login to generate a student link.
Generate Student Link
Share this link with your students to go right to this lesson without needing an account. Links active for 30 days.
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
What you will learn from this videoWhat you will learn
- Human anatomy is similar to the anatomy of many other organisms.
- Humans develop from an embryo with a temporary tail.
- Scientists look at fossils to see how the anatomy of organisms has changed over time.
Explore More Science Topics