Oops! Your network administrator settings are blocking this video 🙁
Please ask your network admin to whitelist the following urls:
*.wisita.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Need Help? Call 866-936-5564 or email [email protected]
Pushes and Pulls
What you will learn from this videoWhat you will learn
- A force is a push or pull that makes things move.
- A push moves things away from you.
- A pull moves things towards you.
- Forces can also make things speed up, slow down and change directions.
- Discussion Questions
- Reading Material
- DIY Activity Guide
- Lesson Plan
- Teacher Guide
- Kahoot Quiz Instructions: (1) Click on the button above and then select classic or team mode. (2) Students should visit www.kahoot.it from their devices and enter the quiz PIN. (3) Click start! You can download scores at the end of the online quiz.
Draw an example of a push or pull. Write the word beneath your picture.
Draw an example of something that can be both pushed AND pulled.
Write down what force is and how it can be changed. Use at least two sentences.