If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Mean, Median & Mode
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We’ll learn that the mean is the average value in a data set.
- That the median is the middle number in an ordered data set.
- And that the mode is the value that occurs most often.
Kanji worked the following hours last week:
Monday: 4 hours Tuesday: 7 hours Wednesday: 4 hours Thursday: 3 hours Friday: 2 hours
What was the mean number of hours he worked?
Ana keeps track of the scores she gets on math tests. These are the scores for the tests she has taken so far this year: 89, 85, 93, 89, 92, 89, 100
What is the mean, median, and mode of her math test scores?
Jaffar bought 5 books. The prices of 4 of the books are $15, $16, $17, and $19. The average he paid for the 5 books is $17. How much did he pay for the fifth book?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.