If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Intro to Ratios
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- That a ratio describes the relationship between two quantities.
- How to make equivalent ratios and show them on a graph.
- That this knowledge can help us learn about pets, volunteer at an animal shelter, and find great deals when shopping.
A rectangle is divided into 8 equal squares. 3 squares are shaded. Describe the rectangle with a part-to-part ratio and a part-to-whole ratio.
A recipe calls for 4 eggs and 10 cups of flour. Find and write 4 equivalent ratios to make more or less of the recipe.
A pen has 2 sheep for every 6 goats. Find and write 3 equivalent ratios of sheep to goats. Graph the ratios on a coordinate plane.
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.