If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Use All 4 Quadrants of the Coordinate Plane
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We’ll learn how to plot points in all four quadrants of the coordinate plane.
- We will also learn how to measure the lengths of LINES on the coordinate plane.
- And we'll see how this knowledge can help us go to an amusement park, plan a trip, and even design a board game!
In which quadrant is the point (−6, −7) located?
The coordinates of one end point of a line segment are -2,-7. The line segment is 12 units long. Give one possible coordinate of the line segment’s other end point.
What is the area of the rectangle with vertices at (4, 3), (−2, 3), (−2, −1), and (4, −1)?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.