If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- What PROPORTIONAL relationships are.
- How to identify proportional relationships in data tables, equations AND graphs.
- That this knowledge can help us bake, play sports, and even learn about animals.
Identify the constant of proportionality in the relationship: 2:8, 3:12, 5:20, 7:28.
Decide if the data represents a proportional relationship. Explain why or why not. 5:20, 8:32, 9:27, 11:33.
Write an equation to represent the proportional relationship between dining chairs and chair legs, assuming each chair has 4 legs.
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.