If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Partition Shapes Into Equal Shares
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- How to split shapes into equal parts.
- That shapes can be split into halves, fourths and thirds!
- How this knowledge can help us share breakfast, snacks and art supplies with our friends!
You split a rectangle into halves. How many halves make one whole?
A cake is in the shape of a circle. You split the cake into four equal parts. What are the parts called?
A sandwich is in the shape of a square. You split the sandwich into three equal parts. What are the parts called?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.