If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Measure Elapsed Time
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We’ll learn about elapsed time.
- That we can use the number line to measure elapsed time to the nearest minute!
- And that we can use this knowledge to find out how long it takes to do things like attend sporting events, get ready for school, and watch a movie!
Naomi starts reading at 1:30 p.m. She finishes at 3:00 p.m. How long did Naomi read?
Marcus left his house at 8:50 a.m. He walked 12 minutes to the park, played basketball for 1 hour 42 minutes, and then walked 12 minutes to get home. What time did Marcus get home?
Ben finished a 45-minute band practice at 12:37 p.m. He said practice started at 11:08 a.m. Explain why Ben is not correct.
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.