If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Measure & Add Length (Intro to the Ruler)
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We'll learn how to measure length using a ruler!
- We will also learn how we can compare length measurements.
- And we'll explore how this knowledge can help us build bridges and compare the sizes of all kinds of toys!
Choose an object. Measure its length using a ruler.
Amiyah’s painting is 14 inches long. Gavin’s painting is 9 inches long. How much longer is Amiyah’s painting than Gavin’s?
One scarf is 4 feet long. Another scarf is 5 feet long. How long would the scarves be if you combined them end to end to make one long scarf?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.