If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Intro to Data: Line Plots
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We'll learn how to display data on a line plot.
- We will also learn that a line plot is a lot like a number line!
- And we'll explore how this knowledge can help us compare the lengths of animals, how many goals we scored in a game, and how many pets we have!
What end points would you use for a line plot of the following data?
Give students a line plot. Ask, ”How many measurements were made?”
You took a survey of the ages of people who were in the community library one day. There was one 15-year-old, one 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, and three 20-year-olds. Do you need to include 18 on a line plot of the data, even though no student at the library was 18 years old?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.