If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
How Many Triangles Can You Make? (Given Conditions)
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We’ll learn that when you are given certain side lengths and angles of triangles, you can either form 1 triangle, no triangle, or many triangles!
- We will also learn that the 3 angles in a triangle add up to 180 degrees.
- And we'll see that this knowledge can help us make jewelry, design clothes, and even work on spacecraft!
Given side lengths 3 cm, 4 cm, and 6 cm, can you draw one triangle, no triangles, or many triangles?
Given side lengths 5 inches, 7 inches, and 14 inches, can you draw one triangle, no triangles, or many triangles?
Given angle measures 27°, 58°, and 95°, can you draw one triangle, no triangle, or many triangles?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.