If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Division Using an Area Model
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We'll learn how to do division with an area model.
- We'll also see that this strategy can help us divide 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers more efficiently!
- And we'll see that division using an area model can help us count fossils, plan a pizza party, and help our community.
Use an area model to divide 75 by 15.
Use an area model to divide 387 by 12.
Adrianna manages an Italian restaurant that has 18 different entrees on the menu. She expects to serve 2,375 customers next month. Assume each entree will be served an equal number of times. How many servings of each entree does she need?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.