If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Classify Objects by Attribute (Color, Size & Shape)
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
- We'll learn how to classify objects by attributes.
- That we can classify things by color, size, or even by shape.
- And, we'll explore how this knowledge can help us clean up a messy room and even make an art project!
Give students a set of small objects and a set of big objects, mixed together. Ask students to sort the objects into big and small objects.
Show 5 orange crayons and 2 purple crayons. Ask: Which group has the most crayons?
Show a group of varied triangles. Ask: What could be the rule for the shapes in this group?
3 days to access to all of our teaching resources for free.Continue to Lessons
Get 30 days free by inviting other teachers to try it too.Share with Teachers
no credit card required
Skip, I will use a 3 day free trial
Enjoy your free 30 days trial
Please login or join.