If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs: Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.Preview Only
Oops! It looks like your security settings are blocking this video 🙁
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Create a free account to unlock all content!Get Full Access
LESSON MATERIALS Generate Student Link
Sorry, student links are only for classroom & school accounts.
If you upgrade to a school account, will fully reimburse your individual plan. School accounts give all students and all teachers unlimited access, both in school and at home.
Please login to generate a student link.
Generate Student Link
Share this link with your students to go right to this lesson without needing an account. Links active for 30 days.
- Show lesson plan & teacher guide
- Show answers to discussion questions
- Show video only
- Allow visiting of other pages
- Hide assessments
What you will learn from this videoWhat you will learn
- Cuando las sustancias experimentan reacciones químicas, sus propiedades cambian.
- El número total de átomos no cambia durante una reacción química.
- Los científicos utilizan reacciones químicas para crear nuevos materiales y medicamentos.
Explore More Science Topics