Oops! It looks like your security settings are blocking this video 🙁
If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Four Seasons and Day Length Activity for Kids
- 4Pieces of construction paper
- 1Glue stick
- 1Pair of scissors
- 1Pack of markers
- 1Turn the bowl upside down on the construction paper and trace around it.
- 2Cut out four circles of equal size following the line you traced.
- 3Fold each circle in half.
- 4Open each paper and draw one tree on each one for each season.
- 5The tree for winter should have no leaves on it.
- 6The tree for spring should have buds and flowers.
- 7The tree for summer should have lots of leaves.
- 8The tree for fall should have leaves in red, yellow and brown.
- 9Fold the circles in half.
- 10Put the winter one in front of you, put glue on it and stack the spring one on top.
- 11Next, glue the summer circle on top.
- 12Finally glue the fall circle on top.
How It Works
As you flip through the book you will see that the seasons always happen in the same order: Winter, spring, summer, and then fall. Once you’ve gone through the four seasons, they start over again and continue in the same order. Seasons happen in the same pattern each year.