Oops! It looks like your security settings are blocking this video 🙁
If you are on a school computer or network, ask your tech person to whitelist these URLs:
*.wistia.com, fast.wistia.com, fast.wistia.net, embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net
Sometimes a simple refresh solves this issue. If you need further help, contact us.
Four Seasons and Day Length Activity for Kids
- 4Pieces of construction paper
- 1Glue stick
- 1Pair of scissors
- 1Pack of markers
- 1Turn the bowl upside down on the construction paper and trace around it.
- 2Cut out four circles of equal size following the line you traced.
- 3Fold each circle in half.
- 4Open each paper and draw one tree on each one for each season.
- 5The tree for winter should have no leaves on it.
- 6The tree for spring should have buds and flowers.
- 7The tree for summer should have lots of leaves.
- 8The tree for fall should have leaves in red, yellow and brown.
- 9Fold the circles in half.
- 10Put the winter one in front of you, put glue on it and stack the spring one on top.
- 11Next, glue the summer circle on top.
- 12Finally glue the fall circle on top.
How It Works
As you flip through the book you will see that the seasons always happen in the same order: Winter, spring, summer, and then fall. Once you’ve gone through the four seasons, they start over again and continue in the same order. Seasons happen in the same pattern each year.
Find More More Activities
Browse All Watch Full Lessons
Choose Your Free Trial Period
Get 90 Days Free
By inviting 4 other teachers to try it too.
Skip, I will use a 7 days free trial
Enjoy your free 90 days trial